The FOP Club in Evansville, IN is looking for an experienced bartender/cook to provide excellent customer service to our FOP Members. The successful candidate will have a friendly personality and is efficient, observant, knowledgeable, and personable. You will also upsell items, create recipes, utilize proper equipment and ingredients, and handle basic cleaning duties. Compensation includes hourly rate and tips.
- Prepare the bar for daily operations
- Open and close the bar
- Welcome members and make food/beverage recommendations
- Interact with customers, take orders, prepare/serve food and drinks
- Check customers' identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- General cleaning/sanitizing to keep the bar clean and organized
- Assist with club events and meetings
- Knowledge of spirits, wine, and beer
- Ability to work flexible schedule especially nights and weekends
- Positive attitude
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked, and clean
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, etc. for extended periods, and lift up to 25 lbs.
- Prior point-of-sale experience preferred
- Meets state minimum age to serve alcohol.
- Working knowledge of food and beverage laws and regulations
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.